THE EFFECT OF BENEFIT PERCEPTION AND BRAND TRUST ON GOJEK USER CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Dewi Andriany, Anisah Fitri

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of perceived benefits and brand trust on customer satisfaction of GO-JEK users with a case study of UMSU students. The population is all UMSU students with a sampling technique, namely Accidental Sampling as many as 100 people, and the analysis technique used is quantitative analysis techniques, so the results of the study show that each variable perception of benefits and brand trust has a significant effect on customer satisfaction of GO-JEK users. UMSU students, namely the perception of benefits with a t value of 2.387> t table 1.984 with a significance of 0.000 < 0.05 and a brand trust value of 4.035> t table 1.984 with a significance of 0.000> .0.05 and simultaneously, the perceived benefits and brand trust variables have a significant effect on customer satisfaction of GO-JEK users by UMSU students with a value of Fcount 22,045>Ftable 3,090. The perception of benefits and brand trust simultaneously (coefficient of determination) has an effect of 31.2% on customer satisfaction of GO-JEK users by UMSU students, while the remaining 68.8% is influenced by other factors not examined by this study.

 

Keywords: Benefit Perception, Brand Trust and Customer Satisfaction


Full Text:

PDF

References


Alumntaha. 2018. Model Penerimaan Teknologi (Technology Acceptance Model)”: Medan.

Andini, Amelia. 2017. Pengaruh Transaksi online shopping, dan Kepercayaan Konsumen terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen pada e-commerce. Jurnal Ilmu dan Riset Manajemen. Volume 6, Nomor 7, Juli

Andriany. Dewi., Arda, Mutia. 2021. Pengaruh Pelayanan Publik Terhadap Kepuasan Masyarakat Di Kantor Camat Medan Deli Pada Masa Pandemi Covid 19. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Edukasi Sosial dan Humaniora. Vol.1, No.1, Hal 590-597.

Basyar, Khoirul., Sanaji. 2016. Pengaruh Persepsi Kemudahan Dan Persepsi Manfaat Terhadapniat Beli Ulang Secara Online Dengan Kepuasan Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Bisma: Bisnis dan Manajemen Unesa. Vol.8, No.2, Hal. 204-2017.

David, Fred. 1989. Perceived Usefulness, Perceieved Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology”. MIS Quarterly,Vol.13,No.3,Minnesota.

Etta, Dr dan Sopiah, MM. 2013. Perilaku Konsumen, Andi Offset. CV : Yogyakarta.

Ferinnadewi. 2018. Merek & Psikologi Konsumen, Edisi Pertama, cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta : Graha Ilmu.

Gozali, Imam. 2016. Aplikasi Analisis Mutivariete dengan Program IBM SPSS 23 (Edisi 8) cetakan ke VIII. Semarang : Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Irwan. 2008. Membedah Strategi Kepuasaan Pelanggan, cetakan pertama, jakarta: Gramedia.

Jogiyanto. 2017. Sistem Informasi Keprilakuan. Edisi Revisi. Yyogyakarta. Andi Offset.

Kartajaya. 2019. Gelombang Baru Pemasaran, Gramedia. Indonesia.

Kotler dan Armstrong. 2012. Marketing 3.0: From Products to Customers to the Human Spirit”. John Wiley and Sons :New Jersey.

Lau, Geok Theng dan Lee, Sook Han. 2000. Consumers' Trust in a Brand and the Link to Brand Loyalty”. Journal of Market Focused Management, Vol. 4, No.4, Boston.Simarmata, Melissa. 2015. “Karya Ilmiah Model Penerimaan Teknologi (Technology Acceptance Model)”: Medan.

Li, Fuan dkk. 2008. Brand Trust as a Second-Order Factor: An Alternative Measurement Model”. International Journal of Market Research, Vol. 50, No. 6, New Jersey.

Radiman, Gunawan, A., Wahyuni, S.,F., dan Jufrizen. 2018. The Effect of Marketing Mix, Service Quality, Islamic Values and Institutional Image on Students’ Satisfaction and Loyalty. Expert Journal of Marketing. 6(02), 95-105.

Riduwan & Sunarto. 2019. Pengantar Statistika Untuk Penelitian Pendidikan, Sosial, Ekonomi Komunikasi dan bisnis. Bandung : alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2014. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Tjiptono., Gregorius. 2012. Pemasaran Strategik, Andi.CV : Jakarta.


Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Online ISSN: 2722-7618